Monday, September 26, 2011

Alexa Chung for Madewell































TOP: ALEXA CHUNG FOR MADEWELL
SHORTS: H&M
HAT:  FROM THE STREETS OF NYC
NAILS: CHANEL'S BLUE BOY
RING: JUICY COUTURE
SHOES: STEVE MADDEN

I have always regretted not buying the Sheer Black Polka Dot shirt from the Alexa Chung for Madewell 2010 collection. So, this year I made sure I did not repeat the mistake. I love how this sheer lace top fits me and how it looks edgy yet vintage-y (??). Also am loving the combination of lace and leather that is so in this year. I bought this pair of peep toe booties last year and think I will get good use from them this year as well. So what did you think of Alexa's new collection? And what was your favorite piece?? Would love to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment