Monday, September 19, 2011

Glow in the Dark



































BLOUSE : FOREVER 21
JEANS: CITIZENS OF HUMANITY
CLOGS: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
NAILS: CHANEL'S BLUE BOY
LIPS: MAC'S DIVA
RING: PC COLLECTS
CLUTCH: PC COLLECTS
HOOPS: PC COLLECTS


I am now in the Fall mindset - here is my first outfit of the season. I think I have encompassed many of the hottest Fall Trends here - starting with the color of the season - Burgundy (in the form of the lipstick, ring and traces in the clutch). Of course, I succumbed to temptation and bought the Limited Edition Chanel nail polish in Blue Boy - I have never received as many compliments on a nail color as I did for this one. And last but not the least the biggest trend of the season - Tie-Neck Blouse. It is a Celeb Fave and has been seen on the Kardashian sisters, Sarah Jessica Parker and many more.  I bought mine at 1:30am at the Forever 21 on Time Square :)

No comments:

Post a Comment