Wednesday, September 7, 2011

White after Labor Day??



























COVER UP(WORN AS A DRESS): TOPSHOP
SLIP: AMERICAN APPAREL
NECKLACE: SUHANI PITTIE
SILVER CUFF: PC COLLECTS
SANDALS: SAM EDELMAN
NAILS: ESSIE'S CHINCHILLY
SUNGLASSES: CHANEL

Labor Day weekend and I am in NYC - love the city. Love everything about it - the high rises, the crowds, the people - you can feel the energy in the air. Had to hit my fave stores, in my fave part of the city - Soho. It being the official last day of summer, I had to wear white. I bought this dress at the Oxford Circus branch of Topshop in London earlier this summer and love the kaftany style and the contemporary design on the sleeves. I had hunted around for months for this pair of sunnies - I was obsessed by the colorful logo. Love.
So would you wear white after Labor Day? I would love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment