Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I wish.....











SHIRT: H&M
METAL TIPS: VINTAGE

I fell in love with Balenciaga's black and white shirt with metal tips on the collars ( from their S/S 2011 Collection). More than the shirt it was the metal tips that were super attractive. Then, I saw a cream colored shirt with similar metal tips in Zara's Studio collection. I looked everywhere for the shirt (online and in stores) but never found it my size. But I guess I was meant to have those metal tips. I found these metal tips in a vintage store. They are like little caps with screws at the back. You can slip them on to the collar of any shirt and screw them on tight and you are good to go. So now my wish of having the black and white shirt with metal tips and a cream shirt with metal tips - both can be fulfilled. Yea!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment