Monday, October 31, 2011

My November Lust List

I wanted to share with you the list of items/trends that I am currently loving. Here we go:



(Source: Just Jared)

Aren't the colors on this Holmes & Yang shirt just gorgeous?? I love the combination of bright red with hot pink - it's so stunning. And those Isabel Marant Dicker Ankle boots, that Katie Holmes teamed the shirt with, are perfect - they would go with everything - I just can't find them in my size anywhere :(




(Source: Chicncheap Living)

Tuxedo Nails - they look both elegant and funky at the same time. YSL introduced a duo of black nail polishes - one matte and one shiny - to create Tuxedo nails. This look can also be achieved by combining two shades of black OPI nail polishes (as pictured above)




(Source: Farfetch.com)


I first saw this 2ME STYLE X Swarovski iPhone case as one of the contents of blogger Caroline Svensson's bag. It is not one of those blingy and blinding crystal covered cases you see in the mall - it is very classy and chic. I have promised to treat myself to this when I buy my new iPhone.






(Source: Lucky Scent.com)

Recently First Lady Michelle Obama bought three of Boadicea the Victorious's perfumes. Apparently, she bought their Noble, Divine and Delicate perfumes. I have tried Divine, above, and love it - want to try Challenging and Delicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment