Monday, November 28, 2011

Shopping








JEANS: J BRAND
BOOTS: KENNETH COLE
BAG: BALENCIAGA
SUNGLASSES: CHANEL
TOP: TROUVE
SCARF: PC COLLECTS


You have to burn all the calories you added on Thanksgiving Day by going shopping and indulging in some retail therapy the next day. To brave the crowds and get the most mileage on Black Friday my go-to ensemb is always jeans, tshirt and low heeled/flat boots. I love scarves and at this time of the year, I look for ways to add them to my outfits. I love this electric blue one which is edged in golden threads and has frilly chiffon overlays - it makes any basic combo look super interesting. So how was your shopping expedition? Find any spectacular deal? Don't forget today is Cyber Monday (you will find awesome deals online) Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment