Monday, December 5, 2011

In a Bubble









TOP: H&M
SHORTS: EXPRESS
SHOES: FARYL ROBIN
BAG: BALENCIAGA

Anything is possible in Vegas. This is one place where you can have night during the day (at Day Clubs and at the Forum at Caesars ) and have bright light at night. It is a fantasy world and it defi spins it web around you. This top reminded me of the Quilted Shorts from 3.1 Phillip Lim, that I so desperately wanted and could never get in my size, so I decided to pair the top with shorts. Go figure!!! It is very easy and safe to pair a black outfit with black accessories, but I never choose the safe route so I paired this ensemble with python print heels. Besides the fact that animal prints are very IN this season, I liked that it added an edge to the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment