Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Hot....





SHIRT: TOPSHOP
CUFFS: H&M
JEANS: J BRAND JEGGINGS
BAG: GUCCI


I know what you are thinking - with the snake skin bag here, snake skin nails in the post before and python print shoes in the post before that, that I am REALLY into animal prints and exotics - and you would be right. I am really into this trend and you probably will see more of it flow though this season. I am also into bright colors - have not ventured into neons yet - but you never know! One of my favorite colors ever is Hot Pink or Fuchsia. I love this shirt - the color and the sheerness of the chiffon - I have worn it a couple of times now and I call it my happy shirt - I feel happy every time I wear it :)

UPDATE: (12/13) Of of my readers just sent me this picture of Miley Cyrus wearing the same shirt at the opening of Topshop in Chicago. Thanks :)


( Pic Courtesy: Just Jared)


No comments:

Post a Comment