Friday, December 16, 2011

My Current Beauty Faves


(Pic Courtesy: kaboodle.com)

I love candles and am currently obsessed with Diptyque candles. Their Baies is my fave - it is a luscious blend of black currant leaves and Bulgarian roses. Someone said it reminded them of a "rose garden by the water's edge".  BTW - I am a sucker for anything that smells like roses. My other fave from their line is Mimosa.




(Pic Courtesy: beautyheaven.com)

What can I say - I am addicted to The Body Shop's Mango Body Butter. I had heard a lot about it, but strangely, never used it up until now. My loss :(  It has a real creamy texture and smells sooooo good that I really want to take a spoon and eat it !!!!



(Pic Courtesy: spacenk.co.uk)

The Shu Uemura eyelash curler has got to be the best one in the business. It gets every single lash - without hurting or pulling them out. It also gives the lashes a nice curl, unlike the 90 degree ones that you get with some other curlers. Unfortunately, they are no longer available in the US ( they used to be available at Sephora) but you can still buy them online.



(Pic Courtesy: inlandempirefamily.com)

Smith's Rosebud Salve (not to be confused with the C.O. Bigelow one) is a cult fave - i think it is used by most movie stars and make up artists. It is a multipurpose lip balm that soothes dry lips, stings or minor burns. It is also used to relieve dryness of elbows and knees and is known to be excellent for diaper rash. And to top it all - it has a rose scent. I am sold!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment