Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mineral Hygienics




The good people at Mineral Hygienics sent me some of their awesome 100% Natural Mineral makeup to try. Their products are made up of only 4 ingredients!!!! These products are designed for sensitive skin, have SPF protection, are super long lasting and are water/sweat resistant. They have an amazing array of shades that you can mix to make the shade that works best for you. I am going to be using these products for summer so I am going for the "Been to the Beach " look for myself - I mixed Dark Tan and Fairly Tan to get that and applied them with their Full Coverage Kabuki Brush. I topped this with their Mineral Enhancer in Warm Kiss, to get the radiant, sun-kissed look :) You can check out their line of products by clicking the Mineral Hygienics tab alongside.




14 comments:

  1. I really like this post. You have great blog!

    new post-sugarlips♥mfashionfreak

    Happy Easter and thanks for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like great products! Must try it out sometime :)

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good band! I can't use powders, they just dry out my skin :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better and Better ideas and style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey

    I got the skull studs from a friend of mine...
    cute blog btw ;)

    x Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great :) will definitely try it out!


    Lovely blog and style your have!


    themagicstyle-by-nari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know the brand, but sounds great!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice that the products have SPF protection :-)

    www.mixofstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so great! we want all these products! ^^

    x0x0

    BarcelonaBrunettes
    www.barcelonabrunettes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like mineral products! Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    xx

    http://www.eldesvandepauline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for this post
    it helps
    s

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!
    I just discovered your blog and i think it is amazing! I really like mineral products btw (:
    What about following eachother? I follow you by gfc and bloglovin!

    xoxo
    http://myveryownlookbook-sophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back on bloglovin and twitter!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Win two Mimi Boutique jewels of your choice

    ReplyDelete
  14. the content of your post is very interesting. . . thanks a lot for sharing. . keep it up..
    vapor recovery unit

    ReplyDelete