Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Musings

You will soon realize that I am obsessed with Fashion. I like to keep abreast with current trends and styles and like to mix things up or BLEND them with vintage pieces. I like pairing new pieces with old ones and definitely love adding a big dose of ACCESSORIES.

My accessory collection includes pieces that I have saved from when I was maybe six years old - I hoard my precious pieces and keep adding to them - buying them and designing some of my own.

I paired these new palazzo pants with an old tank because the colors looked so cool together and added one of my new fave necklaces to make the outfit summery, dressy and fun all at the same time.





PALAZZO PANTS: TOPSHOP
TANK: RANDOM OLD TANK
WEDGES: SEYCHELLES
POLISH: CHANEL'S MIMOSA
NECKLACE: PC COLLECTS

No comments:

Post a Comment