Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blending
















SHOES: ZARA
NAILS: CHANEL'S PERIDOT
TOP: COLOR STORY
HAREM PANTS: ALEXANDER WANG
HOOPS: PC COLLECTS
NECKLACE: SUHANI PITTIE


Decisions, decisions, decisions - what to wear when going to a special event??? This past weekend, I wore 2 pieces that I had lusted over for a long time and eventually ended up splurging on. One was the Alexander Wang Harem pants that I had bought last year - they are sooooooo beautiful - sheer but with built in shorts. The other piece is the necklace by Suhani Pittie - it is hot mess of chains with little Indian "jhumkas". I loved every single piece from that collection and would love to own all of them. Both the Harem pants and the necklace exemplify what my blog is all about - Blending the styles of the East and the West.  I love that they marry the traditional with the contemporary into that perfect mix!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment