Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's Black and White...






















TOP: ALICE + OLIVIA
RING: YSL ARTY 
SHORTS: EXPRESS
SUNGLASSES: VINTAGE
SHOES: ZARA
NAILS: CHANEL'S PERIDOT
FRINGE BAG: H&M

It was love at first sight - when I saw this Alice + Olivia drape back top. It is light weight jersey material with this gorgeous drapey back. Shorter in the front and longer in the back, it makes me feel very royal and princess-ey when I wear it. I wanted to keep everything else in the ensemble simple and basic to focus the attention on the top. BUT - I always enjoy a pop of color - so I had to add this absolutely delish YSL ring (which has been my go to piece for a while now). I think it enhances the ensemble without taking away from the top. Would love to hear what you think of this outfit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment