Monday, August 22, 2011

Buttercups


























DRESS & CLUTCH: PC COLLECTS
BANGLE: PC DESIGNS
SHOES: ANTONIO MELANIE

I found myself without a dress to wear for a formal occasion when I was visiting India. Around the same time, I got invited to a showing of clothes and accessories by designers from across the country. There I spotted this buttery concoction of chiffon and sparkle - it was flowy, breezy and perfect for a beach-side event - and to top it off it fit perfectly. I bought this clutch at the same event, it looked like a piece of jewelry and was perfect with the dress and for the event. I am proud to say I designed this bangle - I liked the idea of having a leafy twig wrapped around my wrist - I loved that the leaf could be covered in rhinestones and citrine stones. I hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment